Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Ozzy's Cafe -- Aaron Nytes

The Birdhouse is open! Last Monday,  y'all best believe our new Birdhouse, now known as Ozzy's Cafe, had its grand opening.  It shall now be open before school, during resource and after school. And who can you catch their two days a week? Yours truly. (Plus a shout out to my coworkers Annah and Katelynn, keep it real.) How does one get such a sweet job you ask?  All that it took to get the position at Ozzy's Cafe -- the school apparel and snack store -- was to volunteer. Normally there is an interview process, but OBVIOUSLY they took one look at me and knew I was an apt salesman, which I am.

Lately tons of people have complained, me included, about the lack of variety of sweets due to federal restrictions. But we, the Cafe Crew, have done a good job to bring some items into the cafe that maybe will make up for missing some of your favorites.  Some new items that seem to be popular are our yogurt parfaits and our new ice cream bars.  Stop by to visit the best writer on this website, or to purchase a smoothie or coffee. Either way, I'll see ya there!


No comments:

Post a Comment